Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:04:34 -0600
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        "Murat USTUNTAS" <ustuntas@bimel.com.tr>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on IBM xSeries 250

> I want to install on IBM xSeries 250 , at that point I have a problem that
> How can I show Server RAID cart to FreeBSD ?
>
> Is there any idea?

Your problem could be similar to Marc G. Fournier, where his PCI bridge is
not being detected, try adding your PCI bridge to sys/i386/isa/pcibus.c.

See the following messages to the Stable List:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=799700+0+archive/2002/freebsd-s
table/20020721.freebsd-stable
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=821002+0+archive/2002/freebsd-s
table/20020721.freebsd-stable
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/38894

If the above doesn't work, submit a pciconf -l to either the list.

Scot