Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 1999 23:16:12 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mohit Aron <aron@cs.rice.edu>
To:        wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu (Garrett Wollman)
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, alc@cs.rice.edu (Alan Cox)
Subject:   Re: arp errors on machines with two interfaces

> Yes, don't put two network interfaces on one (logical) wire.

Brilliant! All machines in our dept are connected by switched 100Mbps Ethernet
- so your suggestion implies that I either don't put two network interfaces
on the machine or don't connect both to the network. The first would mean
I cannot saturate the machine anymore in my experiments, and I'll leave the
second to more imaginative minds than mine.

- Mohit