Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 01:44:44 +0800
From:      francisv@dagupan.com
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   jail tips

Hi all,

We would like to offer virtual private servers to our clients and we would
be needing FreeBSD's 'jail'. I tried creating a sample jail by following the
steps outlined in the man page but doing this twice or thrice would mean
re-building the sources again from scratch! What's the fastest way of doing
this?

Also, there seems to be a quirk when running /stand/sysinstall from a jailed
environment without a CD-ROM present in the drive. It refuses to detect the
drive after failing to detect the media on the first try. What's the
workaround this quirk?

 __
|_____|__|__|_____| http://www.dagupan.com :: PGP Key ID 0x30500CA1