Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:20:57 +0900 (JST)
From:      Rachmat Hidajat <rachmat@canada.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel with ZIP support

Hi all!!
After successfully installed FreeBSD 4.2 RELEASE in my old laptop
(replacing Win95), I want to access my files stored in ZIP
disks. Unfortunatelly, the Generic kernel doesn't support paralel zip
drive, and due to very limited space available in my harddisk, I can't
recompile the kernel either. If somebody has recompiled the GENERIC kernel
with "options VP0" enabled from the same version (4.2 RELEASE), would you
please share the kernel with me?

PS: Please cc your reply to my private address whenever possible.

TIA,
Rachmat Hidajat <rachmat@canada.com>
Kobe, JAPAN