Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:37:25 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "Terry Zink" <tzink@metrocon.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: A question asked so many times: wireless nics.

	I don't have any experience with their wireless solutions, but I do know
that SMC makes a wonderful line of PCI NICs.  I personally have a large
number of their 9432TX cards in use right now.  They do 10/100, they're
cheap (I've gotten them in the brown box packaging for $5 each), and they
use the tx driver under FreeBSD.

	Intel is a brand name that a lot of people on the list have had success
with in the past.

--- Andy