Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 17:41:29 BST
From:      Michael Searle <searle@longacre.demon.co.uk>
To:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xload

owner-questions-digest@freefall.freebsd.org wrote:

> In a previous message, Justin Ashworth said:

>> Is anybody working on a port of Xload? Is there some better utility
>> that I missed?

> xperfmon++. It's wonderful and in ports (or is it packages?).
> Regardless, it's painless to get and wonderful to use.

Has anyone modified this to add other displays? (Current values as well as
maxima and minima for the displays would also be nice.) I'm particularly
interested in load-average (the main thing missing from it), but if there is
an easy way to add new displays, I'd use it for other things as well.

--
Michael Searle - searle@longacre.demon.co.uk