Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 1996 13:32:06 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        tcg@ime.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Squid configuration

http://www.nlanr.net/Cache
squid-users@nlanr.net

If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you my Squid configuration file as an
example.  Squid compiles without modification under 2.1.5 (though if
you're running a _big_ cache, you'll want to replace the malloc from
stable with phkmalloc from -current.  It makes a nice difference).

They supply a fairly basic configuration example with Squid - it works
almost without problems.

    -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)