Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:06:36 -0400
From:      "Chuck O'Donnell" <cao@milf18.bus.net>
To:        Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What does file $X belong to? A way to find out?

I'm not sure of the answer to your question regarding finding
dependencies to Perl modules, but with regards to the error messages,
it looks as if you need the mysql client libraries on your
machine. I'm not sure how DBD::mysql was installed without them. The
mysql client libraries can be installed from the ports tree
(/usr/ports/databases/mysql322-client). That's assuming you don't need
to run the mysql server on the new machine, otherwise I guess you need
the '-server' port, which also includes the client libs. You'll
probably want to reinstall DBD::mysql once you have mysql in place.

Good luck.

Chuck