Date:      Sun, 6 May 2001 20:07:44 +0200
From:      "Robert T.G. Tan" <rotan@cs.pdx.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
Subject:   Re: Printing colors

Hi Eric,

When can we expect your update to be available, in the ports?

And which driver would I use then, for the HP Deskjet 880C?

Right now I use the cdjcolor driver wich kinda works. It doesn't give
me the same quality as the Windows driver, and fails to print colors
for hyper links, and headers, of an example I used.

Tnx,

rotan.

Eric Jacoboni(jaco@teaser.fr)@2001.05.05 15:38:22 +0000: