Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:05:33 -0500
From:      Robert Fulford <jbstrt@alltel.net>
To:        FreeBSD Qeustions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   controller wdc1 and ide cdrom

Hello...first, I would like to thank all who responded to my first
question about toor...
i remembered what i wanted to do was simply set a password for toor...
:) ......
i am building my first kernel & i am curious as to what i should put in
my custom
kernel file about the IDE cdrom...I only have one hard drive, and it is
on the primary
ide controller...i have my ide cdrom set up on the secondary ide
controller, and i have
no other ide controllers on the m/board....would the following be
correct?

controller wdc0 at isa? port "IO_WD1" bio irq 14
disk		wd0 at wdc0 drive 0

controller wdc1 at isa? port "IO_WD2" bio irq 15
disk		wd1 at wdc1 drive 0

options		ATAPI
options		ATAPI_STATIC
options		IDE_DELAY=800

device		acd0

Also, i am wondering if i have the flags correctly located in the line
for the console driver
that will give me a blinking underline cursor.....

device		sc0	at isa? tty flags 0x06

   Any help is greatly appreciated,
                                    Jeb