Date:      17 Dec 2002 13:57:46 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   MarcusCom CVS

--=-7NXvEu8oGsBTZfsqaG9z

Good news, everybody.  I've repo copied all my CVS GNOME ports to their
appropriate place in the ports tree.  Therefore, those testing GNOME
2.1.x should remove their local MarcusCom trees, and checkout the ports
module again.  You should then see each port in the correct category
subdirectory.  This should make testing easier.

Joe

--=20
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus@FreeBSD.org