Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:27:56 +0000
From:      Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com>
To:        Ez Javachat <ezjavachat@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Website Feedback

On 19 December 2010 17:32, Ez Javachat <ezjavachat@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> =A0 We love Free BSD.. is there any way that you can add a live chat room=
 on the website so that developers a like can chat live?=A0 Our java irc cl=
ient is located at ezjavachat.com and our servers all run Free BSD!=A0 It's=
 very simple to add the chatroom... just copy and paste the html code into =
your website.=A0 It's safe and secure!=A0 Please consider this and email ba=
ck with any questions.=A0 Also, we have a team of moderators that will make=
 sure the chatroom is under control 24/7!=A0 Thanks.

> Very Respectfully,
> Matt

Hi Matt,

There's already a 'chat room' set up, but there are a few different
ones, listed here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/support.html#IRC

Hope that helps,

Chris