Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 1996 18:30:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        carlos <carlos@thepentagon.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org

see the instructions at http://www.freebsd.org.

> and price ?

You can FTP it for free, or you can purchase the two-cd set from Walnut
Creek, http://www.cdrom.com.  I think it's $40, $50 with Greg Lehey's
excellent book.  I recommend this option if you have the money to spare.

> any suggestion will help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carlos

 Ben

The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation
Board of Queensland, Australia.