Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:25:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hongbo Li <stevensbsd@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrading problem

I have upgraded my box from 4.6-stable to 4.7-stable
today. Everything seemed OK. When I ran the command
"uname -a",the system reported "...4.7-stable...". But
when I ran the command "man cat", at the end of the
manual, the system reported "FreeBSD 4.6". Why? BTW,
the option my cvsup file used was "src-all".