Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:52:19 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
Cc:        linimon@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports cross-compilation

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 08:44:49AM +0100, Stefan Bethke wrote:
> Has anyone set up a ports build for mips yet, perhaps in an emulator?

Someone asked me about building in an emulator (I think it was arm) a
couple of months ago, as they had an emulator instance up and running.
Unfortunately I task-switched without writing down who that was.

If anyone has instances available, we can give it a shot.  The newer
codebase on pointyhat-west can be told "build only this list of ports".
Of course, the Right solution is to add some kind of metadata.  I've
toyed with the idea of how to do that but don't have any concrete idea.

mcl