Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:37:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        mi@aldan.algebra.com, dougb@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, dougb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/23031: editors/wordperfect no longer requires manual download

Synopsis: editors/wordperfect no longer requires manual download

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: dougb
State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 24 22:33:23 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:

While we appreciate the update, it's not totally clear that
the license has been removed, just modified. However, we
do appreciate the notice regarding the change.

BTW, next time you might want to choose more realistic
estimates of severity and priority for your PR. :)

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->dougb
Responsible-Changed-By: dougb
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Nov 24 22:33:23 PST 2000
Responsible-Changed-Why:

I updated the where to look URL, but didn't remove the
manual fetch requirement.