Date:      Sat, 9 May 2009 20:17:12 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Gavin Atkinson <gavin@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Martin Schmidt <martisch@uos.de>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: 7.1-STABLE Sun Mar 29 01:06:46 ADT 2009 Locks up ...

'k, based on grep'ng the source files, turns out that the if_bge device
driver uses msi, while, as you point out, the igb uses msix ... I have
disabled msi on the two servers with bge devices, and msix on the one with
igb ... all three have given the same sort of problem after varying
periods of time ... let's see if I can get to 30 days uptime with this ...