Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:27:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      exorcistkiller <exorcistkiller@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Add setacl system call?

Thank you Robert!

Another question while I'm reading the code. In ufs_acl.c, in static int
ufs_getacl_posix1e(struct vop_getacl_args *ap), you commented: As part of
the ACL is stored in the inode, and the rest in an EA, assemble both into a
final ACL product. From what I learned from Kirk's book, ACLs are supposed
be stored in extended attributes blocks. So what do you mean by "part of the
ACL is stores in the inode"? I know extended attributes blocks data can be
addressed by inode, but how to get ACL directly from the inode?