Date:      Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:34:21 +0200
From:      Luca Pizzamiglio <l.pizzamiglio@bally-wulff.de>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Read from bulk end point

Hi,

the buffer size mitigates the pre-fetch, but could not remove it all...
Setting 1 as buffer size, the pre-fetch is reduces as 3 wMaxPacketSize
IN transaction on the bus, but could not avoid it.

There is a way to disable pre-fetch features? Or better, HPS could you
point me where is implemented? (just to save time studying source code!)

Is the prefetch also enabled for Interrupt end point? maybe I could have
push to correctly redesign this USB board...

thanks in advance!

Luca