Date:      Sun, 06 Jan 2002 14:43:07 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        dochawk@psu.edu
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: the ltmdm patches?

At 05/01/2002, you wrote:
>lukas lamented,
> > On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 dochawk@psu.edu wrote:
>
> > > Which version are you using?  I grabbed .6
>
> > Me too, plus the patches.
>
>*sigh*
>
>guess I take another try at builidng, and hope for the best when I try =
>
>again :(
>
>hawk, who wisheshe'dsaved the old module.

As I posted some weeks ago, I have the same problem with release 0.6 of the
driver.
If you want to try the old one (0.4 or 0.5) that works for me still today
the url is:

www.gufi.org/~gmarco/files/distfiles/lucent.tgz

Please read the readme.first file for the explanations.

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.gufi.org/~gmarco