Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:30:51 +0100
From:      John McAree <john@mcaree.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>,  freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB Optical Mouse

Julian Elischer wrote:
> did you  guys apply the first patch or the second patch, and, if the
> second, did you also do the
> first line setting h.report_ID  to zero?

I applied the small patch (hid-race.patch), then attempted to apply the
second (hid.c.patch) to see if it fixed the issues I was having with the
mouse now that it was working. This was failing to apply after applying
the first patch, so I ended up hacking the 2 patches in together,
applying to the original file. There's quite a noticable improvement in
the performance of the mouse for me.

John.