Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:40:26 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        Vladimir Vasilenko <vladimir@shumbely.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 14:25 -0700, Vladimir Vasilenko wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Can I use this video card with FreeBSD? If yes so, where I can driver download?
>

> Best regards,
> Vladimir Vasilenko <vladimir@shumbely.com>

I don't know if anyone responded to your question here.  I suspect that
the latest updates to xorg that have occured in freebsd will support
your video card.

There is no driver to download for this, it is provided via the xorg
installation, but you will have to update your system.  You may want to
try pc-bsd  http://pcbsd.org if you're looking to setup a fully
functional desktop-like PC.

Sean

ref.  http://miwi.bsdcrew.de/2012/06/cft-xorg-7-7-ready-for-testing/