Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 21:44:02 -0700
From:      benonie@pacbell.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   what to get

I was wondering what exactly I needed to download to get the full
release with all networking capabilities. I have already downloaded
several files totalling about 100mb or a little more. Should I download
everything that is in the release directory? That seems a little odd
though, the handbook states that the os should be about 60mb and I have
well more than that. So you see my situation, and I have looked thruogh
all your on-line documentation about it. Just a little guidence please
so that I can get going and save 40megs of space
Thank you in advance, Benonie/Nate