Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:07:22 +0100
From:      Marius Bendiksen <Marius.Bendiksen@scancall.no>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chickenbean.com

>Sheesh! How many of you have never ever made a mistake when trying
>something for the first time?

>Maybe the unwashed masses out there are not trying to get at you, but
>trying to be like you, poor misguided souls that they are.

Mistake??

Considering how he had to get the list adresses somewhere, that place
probably gave him instructions on how to subscribe.

Besides which, he subscribed to all the lists in a single message using
outlook.

To me, that smacks of a spammer trying to get mail adresses.

---
Marius Bendiksen, IT-Trainee, ScanCall AS <marius@scancall.no>