Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:37:30 -0800
From:      "Michael A. Endsley" <mandm@alaska.com>
To:        Bart Smit <bit@signature.nl>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        thomas@hentschel.net
Subject:   Re: Signal 11 on 3.3 installation

At 10:18 PM 09/25/1999 +0200, Bart Smit wrote:
>On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
>
>> Exact same spot? Then it is *NOT* a RAM problem.
>
>He said it happened just after specifying the parameters for the network.
>NIC problem perhaps?
>
>(not cc-ing the list; I'm hardly convinced that this is NOT a hardware
>problem)
Sorry for not getting the stable address in my postings :(
I am running 3 different machines here right now, and for now only one
email program will delete all
the mail from my server. Sometimes I get confused on who I am replying to.
If it is hardware, then why could I then turn around and use the same disks
to upgrade my 3.2 system?
Even on upgrading it brought up the network configuration screen. What
would be the difference?
Mike