Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:05:07 -0700
From:      Kevin Hayes <kevin@ipsilon.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel symbols from objdump

[I posted this question a couple weeks ago, but got no
response.  I'll try one last time.]

When I use objdump(1) on the kernel to show disassembly,
I only see <_btext+(somelargeoffset)>

Is there a way to build the kernel so that I get objdump
to give me text symbols I can peruse with objdump?  Is there
a better tool than objdump to get disasm?  I've tried gdb, to no avail.

Thanks.

	K++

--
Kevin Hayes                | "Nobody can make you feel inferior
Ipsilon Networks           |  without your consent."