Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:44:35 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "'Joseph Stein'" <joes@joescanner.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Notebook ethernet cards?

I wouldn't swear to it, but I seem to remember someone posting that
cardbus support is only in -current right now. Don't quote me on that
though. If you want to see what is definitely supported, try taking a
look at /usr/src/etc/defaults/pccard.conf. If you cvsup to -stable,
you'll notice a larger number of supported devices once you run
mergemaster to get the newer pccard.conf.
-Otter
p.s. my 10/100 Megahertz (3com)574B works just fine on my Toshiba
Satellite 330CDS.