Date:      Tue, 08 Dec 1998 15:40:24 +0100
From:      Ulf Andersson <Ulf.Andersson@axis.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PPP cilent to Lucent Portmaster2

Hello,

I'm trying to establish a PPP-connection as a client to
a Lucent Portmaster2. So far this has had marginal success.
I'm using user mode PPP.  The PPP dials, get connected and
negotiates authentication. CHAP (in some colour) is used
but then the connection is denied and shut down. I could
do wit a little help here and can supply anyone interes-
ted with logfiles as needed.

Thank you.

   /Ulf A.

--
Ulf Andersson            E-mail: Ulf.Andersson@Axis.com
Axis Communications AB      Tel: +46 46 270 17 34