Date:      Sun, 08 Apr 2001 22:42:57 +0200
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@kksonline.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Net <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   AX.25 or maybe X.25 support?

Hi !

I am new here, so I was just wondering if there was any talk on
implementing AX.25 or X.25 protocol to FreeBSD?
AX.25 is protocol for Packet Radio (Internet through HAM devices). X.25
should be *little* similar to AX.25, but not that much. Having AX.25 done
already would be great, but if there is X.25 we could work from there and
make it AX.25. So anybody heard about anything like this on FreeBSD?

Please answer.
Andy

P.S.: If there nothing like this and someone would like to help me do this,
he/she is very welcome.

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy@kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy@atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *