Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:56:34 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Selective access

Hello,
  I have setup a FreeBSD Server to perform NAT using IPFilter and IPNAT.
Basically it is something like this:

vr0 -------> Real Internet IP
vr1 -------> 192.168.0/24

The network portion of vr1 is where I am having issues. I would like to
set it up so that the lower 128 have full access thru the NAT and the
upper portion of the address space only be able to use email.

vr1 = 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.128	Full Access to the net
      192.168.0.128 netmask 255.255.255.128	Email access only

The NAT server also doubles as the Email server.

IF anyone has done this or has an idea how it can be done without adding
another NIC. I would like to hear from ya.  ;-)

TIA
Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      	and all was /dev/null and *void()