Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:52:11 +0200
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Firefox+Flash+Qemu

On 18 Sep Jerry McAllister wrote:
> Do you run Qemu on FreeBSD?   It says only 'LINUX host only' for "User
> Mode Emulation".   So, does that mean I can emulate a full system if I
> am hosting it under FreeBSD?
>
> This is the first time I have run in to Qemu and it looks interesting.

Qemu is great. I have a few "systems" in a qemu directory which I simply
call from a command windows with the right options.
At the moment I run XP/pro, Win98se, FreeDOS and a 'real' MS-DOS system
under Qemu *on_FreeBSD*. They all run great. Sound, networking, all.

--
dick -- http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 +++ Solaris 10 6/06 ++