Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:57:13 -0800
From:      Darren Pilgrim <list_freebsd@bluerosetech.com>
To:        Eric van Gyzen <eric@vangyzen.net>, =?UTF-8?B?5pyx5rGf?= <mail.jiang.cn@gmail.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recommend FreeBSD VPS

On 2/18/2014 11:48 AM, Eric van Gyzen wrote:
> On 02/15/2014 08:23, 朱江 wrote:
>> I'm looking for a cheap FreeBSD VPS, can you guys provide me some good
>> service provider? BTW, I currently in China and I hope the VPS should have
>> low latency.
>
> I have had very good experience with RootBSD (http://www.rootbsd.net/).
> They are based in the United States but have a datacenter in Germany.

Second on RootBSD.  They also have datacenters in Dallas, TX and
Raleigh, NC, and are IPv6-enabled.

I also use ARP Networks, which has their datacenter in Los Angeles, CA.
  Also IPv6-enabled.  ARP Networks is particularly nice because they
cater to expert users and keep their rates low due to saving on support
costs.