Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:56:36 -0800
From:      Grant DuVall <grant@kyocera-wireless.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kengington Orbit Trackball problems

Anyone have an idea of how to get a Kensington Orbit to work properly with
moused and X? I got it to move around and the left button works but the
right button will not work. If I change the settings around it locks up on
me and I need to restart the configuration portion of the install. I'm
using it under 4.1.1 with the Orbit plugged into the PS/2 port with the
settings of sysmouse/auto. That is the best I've gotten but not having the
right mouse buttons really limits me.

Thanks,
Grant