Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:15:39 +0400
From:      Igor Roboul <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OffTopic: X programming question

Hello, and sorry for fully off-topic question. But if someone can
tell me better place to ask I'll be happy :-)

Question:
Is there a way to know X window id of just launched child process?
Without help of window manager (I'm trying window manager independed
application which need this) I know that one app can create several
windows, but I need to know ID of main only.

Thanx

--
Igor Roboul, Unix System Administrator & Programmer @ sanatorium "Raduga",
Sochi, Russia