Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:20:51 -0400
From:      Juan Segovia <jsegovia@cnc.una.py>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   TVision: Enable mouse on xterm/FreeBSD

Hi,

Please find below a small and simple patch to enable mouse on xterms.
The source for TVision is 0.8_1 from ports.
I have tested the modified library and it works correctly
on FreeBSD4.6-stable.

The parameters to mousemask() are the same that are
used for Linux "gpm" in other parts of the source.

If I must send this patch to someone else instead, please
let me know.

Thank you.

*** system.cc	Mon Sep 16 20:11:44 2002
--- system.cc.orig	Mon Sep 16 20:09:41 2002
***************
*** 1504,1509 ****
--- 1504,1515 ----
  	TScreen::drawCursor(0);	/* hide the cursor */
  	TScreen::drawMouse(1);	/* draw the mouse pointer */

+ #ifdef NCURSES_MOUSE_VERSION
+         mousemask (ALL_MOUSE_EVENTS |
+                    REPORT_MOUSE_POSITION,
+                    NULL);
+ #endif
+
  	/* if possible we should use curses semigraphical characters */

  #ifndef DISABLE_ACS

--
Centro Nacional de Computacion, UNA