Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:53:19 -0500
From:      Sci Gadget Toys <sci.gadget.toys@wwwsarahmcneal.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your kid will love this usb microscope

it was the last time i was there. if you come next week i can view more of them. otherwise they will be late and won't see them until next week. i also think that there are fix instead of six. if that is ok they will be there on sunday.let me know.

become a scientist with a usb microscope

plug the digital microscope right into your computer and get up to 1000x zoom.

 http://www.wwwsarahmcneal.com/mini/portable/usb/desktop/microscopewwwQZa%2FCGTzJdub6lugu8uJ71twoHPqkaMAgvnsUCn2reWYSpXcssyL6Es17yj1zmCOliYP5i0UhPrQXWjnpvXx3A%3D%3Dsar.html

 see it here (http://www.wwwsarahmcneal.com/mini/portable/usb/desktop/microscopewwwQZa%2FCGTzJdub6lugu8uJ71twoHPqkaMAgvnsUCn2reWYSpXcssyL6Es17yj1zmCOliYP5i0UhPrQXWjnpvXx3A%3D%3Dsar.html)

http://web.wwwsarahmcneal.com/manager/sett/readwwwQZa%2FCGTzJdub6lugu8uJ71twoHPqkaMAgvnsUCn2reWYSpXcssyL6Es17yj1zmCOliYP5i0UhPrQXWjnpvXx3A%3D%3Dsar.html

wonder why i'm proud of it when they mark me phobic for not wanting to see this advertised everywhere. yes i'm aware people are responsible for their own actions and i shouldn't generalize, but all the same it triggers this memory and the emotions i felt back then and i respond accordingly, in a verbally violent defensive way. anyone has a problem with that, you can keep your stuff in the bedroom,