Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:33:29 +1000 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Keith=20Spencer?= <bsd2000au@yahoo.com.au>
To:        fbsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   how do I use mergemaster?

Hi folks,
I have successfully CVS upped with your help and seek
to make installworld etc.
I am using a cheat sheet and it tells me to now use..
/usr/sbin/mergemaster -v

I am doing so but what do I do with it? It is asking
me to install delete merge temporary files.
What options do I choose?
i= seems to give " problem, leaving to deal with"
m= gives me some editor I have no idea how to use
...hmmm
I press default to leave to deal and it does it for
every file (lots) Id be here forever!
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.
I am tearing my hair out here
Regards