Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:00:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      <scanner@jurai.net>
To:        Alexander Matey <matey@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: au88x0 driver with -current

On Sat, 6 Jan 2001, Alexander Matey wrote:

> It's not a driver but basically a schim between newpcm interface and
> Aureal's binary only .o's originally released for Linux. It is
> the Aureal's module that actually talks to the card.

There was a problem with this .o that had problems running my MontegoII+
on a Tyan S2380 K7 board. Was this ever fixed in an updated aureal .o
release? Anyone know?

-Chris Watson         (316) 326-3862 | FreeBSD Consultant, FreeBSD Geek
Work:              scanner@jurai.net | Open Systems Inc., Wellington, Kansas
Home:  scanner@deceptively.shady.org | http://open-systems.net
WINDOWS: "Where do you want to go today?"
LINUX: "Where do you want to go tommorow?"
BSD: "Are you guys coming or what?"