Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2014 07:48:12 -0700
From:      "edflecko ." <edflecko@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Synchronized web sites on different FreeBSD servers?

Forgive me if this is more of an "Apache" question and not a FreeBSD
question.

I'd like to use two Soekris appliances to host a single web site for a
small business using Apache in a jail. Each Soekris would be configured
identically and the web site they host would be as well.

I'd like to know what features FreeBSD has (or Apache, if you'd like to
comment) to maintain synchronization between the two "servers" so if one of
the Soekris fails...the other will continue to host the web site without
service interruption.

Finally, once the failed Soekris is brought back online, how would you
"re-sync" the two?

Ed