Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:10:14 +0500
From:      shyam <shyam@trinc.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SLIP SERVER SETTING UP

Hi,
    We tried to bring up the slip server and got the following problem.When
we try to dial in to the slip server, everything(authentication) goes fine
untill sliplogin process starts.As soon as the sliplogin process starts,it
gets SIGQUIT signal and simply terminates itself.What may be the reason ?It
works fine if the client machine is BSD and we use BSD slip  but when we
use our Slip Implementation the above problem comes.When we use the BSD
machine as client and our implementation as server ie,, we dial from bsd
m/c to our server it works fine.Please assist

     SHYAM KUMAR SHRIVASTAV
     Rendezvous On Chip (I) Pvt. Ltd.
     1st floor, plot #14,
     Kharkana, SEC_BAD - 9