Date:      Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:06:47 -0500
From:      Aman Sawrup <aman.sawrup@bluecoat.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reading 1024 bytes from mass storage device using 3 frames gives USB_ERR_STALLED

Hi Hans,

Thanks very much for your help.  This mass storage device does indeed
have wMaxPacketSize of 512.

(gdb) p *xfer->endpoint->edesc
$6 = {
   bLength = 0x7,
   bDescriptorType = 0x5,
   bEndpointAddress = 0x81,
   bmAttributes = 0x2,
   wMaxPacketSize = "",
   bInterval = 0xff
}

(gdb) x /xh xfer->endpoint->edesc.wMaxPacketSize
0x6dba0616:     0x0200

Thanks again,
Aman