Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:25:30 -0600
From:      Drew Sanford <drew@planetwe.com>
To:        Christophe Jelger <eejelgec@swan.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Prompt and text editor

Christophe Jelger wrote:

> And secondly, what simple text editor (like the notepad for Windows)
> would you advise me to use with the windowmaker desktop ? I just want to
> use it to edit C source files.

I assume by simple you want something thats gui native and would
reasonably intuitive to a windows user. I like Nedit for that sort of
thing (/usr/ports/nedit) as it has syntax hilighting for most languages
as well, and can do just about as complicated a task as you would like.

--
Drew Sanford
Systems Administrator