Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:24:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Terry Zink <tzink@metrocon.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A question asked so many times: wireless nics.

Cheap?  Not sure.  Works well? I use the 340s from Cisco, and it works
great for me.  They were sold for $99 at this past Networkers, and I think
you can get them for about the same off of Cisco's website.  I keep my
Access Point upstairs, and I can work out on the deck downstairs outside
at 11 MB.

They faulted a bit a Networkers paritially because I don't think there
were enough APs set up.

Joe Clarke