Date:      Sun, 05 May 1996 15:38:22 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Jim Fleming <JimFleming@unety.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org" <FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IPv8 Tutorial #1: Minimal IPv8 hack

Jim Fleming wrote in message ID
<01BB3A35.4772BC80@webster.unety.net>:
> Whatever you like...the dogs and cats can not be stopped...
> the dolphins are really cranking at this point...;-)

> Maybe freebsd-chat is a better group...???

If you are so sure that IPv8 is a good idea, then set up a mailing
list for people to use to discuss it's merits and how to impliment
it. FreeBSD lists are discussions about FreeBSD related things, and
your crusade to get IPv8 recognised seems only VERY thinly FreeBSD
related. Personally speaking, I won't run IPv8, I have other ways that
I am working on which DO NOT require kernel hacks to support and have
other adventageous side-effects.

Gary
--
Gary Palmer                                            FreeBSD Core Team Member
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations. See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info.