Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:59:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>
Cc:        "Sameer R. Manek" <manek@ecst.csuchico.edu>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Really tiny Computers

:"Sameer R. Manek" <manek@ecst.csuchico.edu> writes:
:
:> http://www.littlepc.com/
:
:Ouch, that LittlePC starts at $900!  Looks a *lot* like the Super Mini
:Computer from ProCase (aka Morex)
:...
:
:for 17x17cm VIA Mini-ITX boards:
:
:  http://www.mini-itx.com/

    This mini-itx folks have a very nice web site, and it looks like they
    retail the stuff too, both packaged and as separate parts.  I dunno
    in regards to full compatibility with FreeBSD but if it works with
    linux... :-)

    I'm going to get some of their stuff to play with.  You can select
    a bundle and then modify the pieces (e.g. like getting rid of the
    hard drive and cdrom and modifying the memory).  It's not as cheap
    it would be as an OEM, but it appears to be cheaper then straight
    retail.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>