Date:      27 Mar 2001 01:18:07 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <mark.sergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Reading VCD's / DVD's

Hi gang,

	Has anyone here been able to view vcd's in FreeBSD, i've installed all
these different ports to play the cd but when I try to use the device
containing a vcd it states that no vcd exists, nor am I able to mount the cd as
it isn't cd9660. I know dvd's is another issue and have yet to try playing with
them though I would appreciate some tips/ pointers for vcd's. The disc works
fine in windows machines so it isn't the disc.

Cheers,

Mark

		-- Thomas Edison