Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:01:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        ak03@gte.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, jroberson@chesapeake.net, arr@FreeBSD.ORG, obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Found: module loading breakage

:> needed, or simply start allocating vop_t vectors large enough to hold
:> every vnode operation we know about. Or maybe some VFS guru can
:> propose a better strategy?
:
:Good work!
:
:I was about to say:
:  "why don't you just traverse the system wide list of vnodes
:   and fixup the pointers?"
:Then I realized that there doesn't seem to be a system wide list... :(
:
:You could add one, it would be trivial to add a TAILQ_ENTRY to the
:vnode strcture as well as add/remove the nodes from
:the list in the vnode allocation and deallocation code.
:
:Feel ambitious? :)
:
:-Alfred

    Unless I am missing something, vnodes hang off their mount points.
    So, effectively, there is a system-wide list.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>