Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:44:26 -0400
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Aaron Siegel" <Aaron.Siegel@attbi.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Building a web site: CGI, PHP

Use apache13-fp  which is the apache web server with the ms/windows
FrontPage module.

The Microsoft FrontPage module allows web administrators and authors to
remotely manage, create, modify, or delete web pages on the Apache server
using the Microsoft FrontPage Extentions and the PC FrontPage application.