Date:      Mon, 05 Nov 2001 00:31:15 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>
To:        asmodai@wxs.nl
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org, peter@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFR] IPv6 support for pserver of cvs

Hi,

asmodai> -On [20011104 15:28], Hajimu UMEMOTO (ume@mahoroba.org) wrote:
>I wish to add IPv6 support to pserver of cvs.  You can find the patch
>from:
>
>	http://www.imasy.or.jp/?(J?ume/ipv6/FreeBSD/cvs-ipv6.diff
>
>This patch is based on the patch by KAME folks.  But, the patch is for
>1.11 and isn't applied cleanly to our cvs.  So, some additional
>modification was made.

asmodai> Please feed this to the cvshome.org guys, that way we can just import
asmodai> the new version along the vendorbranch.

My patch requires getaddrinfo() and getnameinfo().  To do work on
other OSs which doesn't have getaddrinfo() and getnameinfo(), we need
extra work.
Original KAME patch has such code.  I hope KAME folks sending their
version to cvs folks.

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@bisd.hitachi.co.jp  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/