Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:36:39 -0700 (MST)
From:      Sasha Egan <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP and ISP

Hello,

I am attempting to set up a ppp dialup for my school site.
I have a Cyclades card and the dial-up machine works as far as giving you
a shell login and that is it.
I am using mgetty 1.0.0 to spawn the cyclades devices

Since I am extremely new at this I would like some help, any help...I have
gotten nfo off the net for some of the setup but most of it is for Linux
and I really don't like to do a half-assed job.  If someone would oblige
me I would like an http site that is tailored for FreeBSD (I already read
the FreeBSD Handbook I don't think that it really helped) or a list of
steps on how to make this blasted thing work.

Thanks for all consideration.
Sasha